Programme Support Officer (2 posts)
Hours: 36.5 hours per week
Contract: Fixed Term (two years)
Location: Cardiff, Wales
The Welsh NHS Confederation is seeking two ambitious and enthusiastic programme support officers to complement its small, but highly skilled team. The Welsh NHS Confederation is the membership organisation that represents the seven Health Boards and three NHS Trusts in Wales. We aim to be a strong, independent voice in the drive for better health and healthcare through our policy and engagement activities, events, information and training.
These new positions will provide effective administrative and programme support to the NHS Wales National Improvement Programme which is coordinated by the Welsh NHS Confederation. You will be working as part of a team to help achieve strategic and business objectives of the programme through the NHS Wales Executive Peer Groups. The role will involve working closely with internal NHS Wales’ stakeholders, supporting project deliverables, report writing, collation of research, and the coordination and administration of programme meetings.
Other responsibilities include:
- providing administration and clerical support
- corresponding with stakeholders
- planning and managing internal and external meetings
- writing reports and acting as a point of contact for programme queries
- ensuring work is delivered to agreed deadlines
- provide content for websites
- preparing information for external briefings
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience of working within a programme based role
- Has the ability to plan and manage programme work
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise work from different sources
- Ability to work independently and organise own workload
- Ablity to build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues at different levels in different organisations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in a small team
- The ability to speak Welsh is desirable.
How to apply?
Visit NHS Jobs website.
To discuss the post further, please contact Jane Green, Engagement Manager on 02920 349850.
Please ensure that you demonstrate experience as outlined in the person specification.
Closing date for application: Monday 9 June 2017
Date for interview: Monday 23 June 2017